A vehicle wrap does not have to stress your expenses. Partial vehicle wraps are the perfect solution for those looking for eye-catching car graphics at an affordable price. Partial wraps account for most of the attention-grabbing vehicle graphics you see on the road, and cover a smaller area of your vehicle without compromising brand visibility. At S2 Imaging, we are in the business of transforming your company vehicles into effective mobile marketing platforms.
Our partial wraps often combine cut vinyl graphics, printed images, and perforated window films to turn your brand imagery into beautiful vehicle graphics. When you come on board with us, you are partnered with an account manager to work through every detail of your project and get your custom vehicle wrap on the road.
Can we use photographs along with text? Absolutely! Researchers have found that brand recollection is higher when images are paired with text. Don’t have a good photograph? We’ll help you find the perfect image to boost your vehicle advertising strategy.
Our partial wrap coverage generally ranges from 25% to 75% of your truck, van, or delivery vehicle. If you’re looking for smaller custom graphics, check out our vinyl graphics options. If you’re looking to cover your entire vehicle, we also offer full vehicle wraps. Contact us today to start your mobile advertising campaign in Portland.
As a sign company, our mission is to create long-term strategies for our clients. Therefore, we are committed to using only the highest quality materials for your vehicle graphics; we build our wraps to last.
At S2 Imaging, we use premium 3M print media and laminate. With 3M vinyl wraps, you are assured exceptional quality with a match component warranty. Throughout our 25 plus years in the industry, we’ve consistently used 3M’s products because they work.
Whether your company owns a single vehicle or a fleet, we will coordinate an efficient process from design to installation of your branded wrap. What does that process look like?
• First, you explain the look of the vehicle wrap you want and the budget to target.
• You then provide your company's logo or graphic files to use. Use our online file transfer system to easily upload your files.
• We design a layout for your review and email it to you (with 1-3 day lead-time).
• You provide feedback with any changes.
• We provide the 2nd proof (the design process is generally the longest step, depending on the number of iterations we do).
• You approve layout and schedule installation of your vehicle wrap.
• We print, laminate, and contour cut your graphics, if necessary.
• We install your graphics. Please be prepared to leave your vehicle with us 1-3 days, depending on coverage.
Contact us today to find out how we can help improve your Portland brand recognition now, and for years to come.