INDOORS OR OUT, BANNERS ARE AN AFFORDABLE, CUSTOMIZABLE OPTION PERFECT FOR PORTLAND BUSINESSES ACROSS INDUSTRIES.
Whatever your signage needs, S2 Imaging will work with you to help find the right banner type that fits your budget and timeline.
- Longevity of vinyl banners can vary greatly depending on a number of variables, but with good site selection and secure installation, you can get the most out of your banner.
- Fabric banners create a soft look and are ideal for upscale interior displays. Our banners can be printed on a variety of fabrics, including poplin and canvas.
- Boulevard banners are perfect for event or neighborhood occasions. Mount on street poles to help call attention to your event or cause.
- Mesh banners are a good option for the outdoors and can stand up against high winds and inclement weather.
- Step and repeat banners help draw attention at media events.
EVERY BUSINESS OWNER OR EVENT CHAIRMAN LOVES A BANNER BECAUSE IT PROVIDES AN AFFORDABLE OPTION TO PROMOTE THE BUSINESS OR CAUSE.
S2 Imaging prints vinyl banners digitally so the cost is the same whether you use one color or a full range of color options. Each banner size is up to you; there are no standard sizes because we are able to print on roll stock and trim to your exact specifications. Our standard scrim vinyl weight is 13 oz., but other options include mesh vinyl and an 18 oz. weight when you need a more substantial banner or to print on both sides.
Within the Portland city limits, banners larger than 32 sq feet or banners expected to be up longer than 90 days are required to be permitted.
Call us today to get production rolling on your vinyl banner.
Ready to get started? So are we!
Request a Quote