Your 4 Week Plan for the Perfect Tradeshow Display
Having an exhibit booth at tradeshows provides a unique sales opportunity that can assist in lead generation, networking, and brand recognition. S2 Imaging is versed in a wide variety of tradeshows displays and systems and we would like to share some insights on how to make your experience with tradeshows a success. resounding success!
Having an exhibit booth at tradeshows provides a unique sales opportunity that can assist in lead generation, networking, and brand recognition. S2 Imaging is versed in a wide variety of tradeshows displays and systems and we would like to share some insights on how to make your experience with tradeshows a success.
First, remember that the early bird catches the worm. Start planning early, at least one month in advance. This will give you plenty of time to get the right system and address any hurdles that may arise. If you haven’t done a tradeshow before, planning for your exhibit booth can be daunting. Here is a timeline to keep in mind that will help you space out your tasks:
Week 4: Select a vendor and system. Begin artwork proofing and proof ALL elements, especially text, even if you sent print files.
Week 3: Approve artwork and give production the OK.
Week 2: Production and finishing is completed and the unit ships.
Week 1: Your exhibit booth, tradeshow accessories, graphics, or display units arrive and you are ready for your tradeshow!
Note: If you are particular about color, be sure to ask for a test proof, a partial print on the actual media with any lamination. If you ask for a test proof, be prepared to add a week to your lead-time.
While planning in advance will help with peace of mind, here are some additional ideas to keep in mind to minimize any stress:
1. Check with your venue ahead of time and make sure you have the guidelines for what is and is not allowed.
2. Have a budget in mind and clearly communicate that.
3. If you are using an existing system, inspect it a month in advance. That way, if something needs refreshing, you will have time to fully address it.
4. Make sure you have all of the necessary accessories – lights, podiums, flooring, literature racks, table covers, etc.
5. Contact us early in the process so we can review your tradeshow needs, ensure communication is clear, and answer any questions.
At S2 Imaging, we are here to help make your tradeshow a resounding success! Call us today for all of your tradeshow display and signage needs.